Recreation Center Facilities
Perhaps the one thing most residents enjoy is the beautiful recreation center, the swimming pools and clubhouse, including the tot lot, fitness and exercise facility, basketball court and tennis courts. There is on-site personnel to manage and maintain the clubhouse and recreational area as well as a security guard to assist in implementing the adopted policies for these facilities.
Access is limited to residents and their guests, pursuant to the District’s adopted policies. A link to those policies is listed below, as well as other forms related to the recreation center.
- for cards to access the recreation center?
- if my access card is not working?
- to report damaged or non-working fitness equipment?
- if I have questions about the rules?
- if I want to reserve the recreation center for a private party?
For these and other items related to the recreation center, please call Diana at the District Office, 407-566-4122, for assistance.
- Recreation Center Policies and Procedures
- Credential information as of January 2017 (includes parental release of minors)
- Form to reserve the recreation center for an event