- Relocated from the Baltimore area with my wife and purchased a home in Brighton Lakes in 2009.
- Worked most of my life as an engineer for the Baltimore Gas and Electric Company, where I retired in 2010 with almost 38 years of service.
- I am currently working as an IT Quality Assurance Analyst for the Veterans Administration at the Lake Nona Veterans Hospital.
- I have past experience working on the HOA board in my previous community, and as chairman of the ARC in that community.
- We raised four children while living in Maryland, and our son recently moved to Florida in a nearby community.
Personal note from Jeff: “I like to be involved in the community where I live, and I hope that my experience and attention to detail will help the Brighton Lakes CDD continue to do good things. I am honored to have been elected to fill Seat 4 on the CDD Board, and I promise to do my best to fill the vacancy left by the retiring member. I have much to learn about the operation of the CDD, but I will strive to quickly become a knowledgeable member who listens to the community and fairly represents the residents’ wishes. I look forward to hearing from anyone with concerns.”
Email for Jeff: JSlack@BrightonLakesCDD.org