- Relocated to Florida from New York City after 30+ years
- Resident of Brighton Lakes for eight years and a member of the Board since June 2007
- A wife, a mother of two and a grandmother of three. I enjoy spending time with all my grandchildren, especially my recent addition, now 21 months old.
- Have worked as a Registered Nurse, a Nurse Educator and a High School Teacher. If anyone recognizes my name, then give me a special shout.
- Presently involved with Health Ministries through my church.
Personal note from Dolores: “It is a pleasure serving you on your CDD Board. Please feel free to contact me whenever you have any questions or concerns that you would like the Board to consider. I am also taking this opportunity to invite you to our Board meetings, so that we can interact with each other. I want to see our community maintain beauty, safety, security and everything that enhances optimal living for our home owners, their family and their guests. Thank you for allowing me to serve you.”
Email for Dolores: DPieters@BrightonLakesCDD.org